SHOUT TO THE LORD (BERSORAKLAH BAGI DIA)

My Jesus my saviour
Lord there's none like You
All of my days I want to praise
The wonder of Your mighty love
My comfort my shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath all that I am
Never cease to worship You

#Reff:
Shout to The Lord all the earth
let us sing
Power and majesty praise
to the King

Mountains bow down and
the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name

I Sing for joy at the work
of Your hands
Forever I'll Love
You forever I'll stand

Nothing compares
to the promise
I have in You
Yesus penyelamatku
Tiada yang s'perti Engkau
Setiap hari ku memuji
keajaiban kasihMu

Penghibur penolong
menara kekuatan
Biarlah semua yang bernafas
Tak berhenti menyembahMu

#Reff:
Nyanyi dan bersoraklah
bagi Dia
Pujian hormat kuasa bagi Raja
Gunung tunduk laut bergelora
Mendengar suaraMu

Kubersuka atas perbuatanMu
Slamanya kukasihi
Engkau Tuhan
Tiada janji s'perti
yang ada padaMu









TITLE
by
Lirik