KUASA KASIHMU
Tuhan kudatang baharui hatiku
Dengan anug'rah kudapat dalamMu
Tuhan ku tahu s'gala kelemahanku
T'lah dihapuskan oleh kuasa kasihMu
#Reff:
Dekapku penuh dengan kasihMu
Bawaku dekat padaMu
Ku 'kan terbang bagai rajawali RohMu mengangkatku Terbang lebih tinggi Dalam kuasa kasihMu Lord I come to You Let my Heart be change renewed Flowing from the grace That I've found in You Lord I come to know the weaknesses I see in me Will be stripped away By the power of Your Love #Chorus: Hold me close let Your Love surround me Bring me near draw me to Your side And as I wait I'll rise up like the eagle And I will soar with You Your spirit let me on In the power of Your love
Dengan anug'rah kudapat dalamMu
Tuhan ku tahu s'gala kelemahanku
T'lah dihapuskan oleh kuasa kasihMu
#Reff:
Dekapku penuh dengan kasihMu
Bawaku dekat padaMu
Ku 'kan terbang bagai rajawali RohMu mengangkatku Terbang lebih tinggi Dalam kuasa kasihMu Lord I come to You Let my Heart be change renewed Flowing from the grace That I've found in You Lord I come to know the weaknesses I see in me Will be stripped away By the power of Your Love #Chorus: Hold me close let Your Love surround me Bring me near draw me to Your side And as I wait I'll rise up like the eagle And I will soar with You Your spirit let me on In the power of Your love